Services specialized for your industry.
Clark Accounting Services has the industry experience to ensure you receive the most personalized and complete service for your business or organization.
Not-for-profit organizations have a unique set of accounting and reporting requirements that require expertise to navigate. Clark Accounting Services has the experience and knowledge your not-for-profit needs to meet the challenges your organization faces in a cost effective manner. In addition to accounting and bookkeeping, Clark Accounting Services can assist your not-for-profit by providing:
- Industry specific accounting for not-for-profit organizations such as monitoring of donor-restricted funds, investment reporting and reconciliation, and monitoring of endowment funds.
- Expertise in organizational governance to ensure compliance with Federal and State requirements.
- Accounting for grants and other grant management functions.
Every small business owner has the common goal of building a business around his or her passion. Whether you are operating a craft brewery, managing your legal practice, or opening your own flower shop, you likely want to get out from behind the pile of accounting records to get back to the work you love.
Clark Accounting Services can provide the day-to-day accounting and bookkeeping at a reasonable price so you can get back to doing what you love to do. In addition, Clark Accounting Services can assist your small business by providing:
- Internal control design and operation
- CFO and Controller services
- Manage payments of industry-specific tax and compliance matters